Wilbur Packing Company California Dried Plums, Pitted Prunes - 12oz. Bag (6 Pack)
Wilbur Packing Company California Dried Plums, Pitted Prunes - 12oz. Bag (6 Pack) by Wilbur Packing Company at Positano Imports. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As a family owned and operated business since 1869, Wilbur Packing Company has pioneered the Golden StateÍs prune industry. Today, we continue to bring customers like you only the best of CaliforniaÍs prunes through our core commitments: PREMIUM PRODUCTS: Food safety and quality is our company's top priority. We perform over 30 quality tests every hour. Our Quality Assurance programs stay on the cutting edge of product standards, personnel training, evaluation programs, teamwork and communicat
Product Description & Reviews
As a family owned and operated business since 1869, Wilbur Packing Company has pioneered the Golden StateÍs prune industry. Today, we continue to bring customers like you only the best of CaliforniaÍs prunes through our core commitments: PREMIUM PRODUCTS: Food safety and quality is our company's top priority. We perform over 30 quality tests every hour. Our Quality Assurance programs stay on the cutting edge of product standards, personnel training, evaluation programs, teamwork and communication throughout the supply chain. All products are processed following systematic procedures utilizing the most advanced technology in the industry, which allows us to guarantee consistency, quality and safety. VERTICAL INTEGRATION: As a grower, packer and processor of prunes, the Wilbur family is involved in all aspects of the supply chain " from farm to supermarket shelf. Each of our prunes can be traced back to the source, giving you peace of mind that you have the safest and highest-quality product. INNOVATION AND ENVIRONMENTALISM: At Wilbur, we do a lot more than grow great products. We constantly scour the industry for product innovations, from the latest in retail packaging and preservative free products to environmentally friendly processing. We understand our actions have an effect on the world around us, and have put a substantial amount of effort into making our footprint as small as possible. Our solar power system generates 91% of our power usage. Over the next 25 years, our new solar plant will reduce CO2 emissions by 24 million pounds and eliminate 76,000 pounds of NOx, which causes smog, and 69,000 pounds of Sox, which causes acid rain. In addition, our state-of-the-art environmentally friendly waste treatment system meets all government requirements for supplemental wastewater irrigation back on our orchards. The organic sludge collected from treatment is used to make organic fertilizer, effectively making our entire process waste-free.
Features & Highlights
- GROWN IN THE WORLDÕS PREMIERE PRUNE REGION: Our ranch and packing company is located in the heart of the world's prune growing region. The Columbia loam soil and temperate climate work together to produce the highest quality prunes, full of that great, sweet taste we love.
- A TREAT YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE: Prunes are a natural source of sugars, making them a great alternative to desserts like candy and ice cream. In addition, they are known to improve vision, contain high levels of antioxidants and heart-healthy potassium, and support bone health to prevent osteoporosis.
- NATURALLY HIGH IN FIBER: Every 12-ounce bag of prunes contains about 36 grams of fiber, a dietary supplement that promotes intestinal tract health, reduces acne, lowers blood sugar spikes, and assists in weight management.
- QUALITY FROM ORCHARD TO SHELF: We oversee every aspect of our prune business, from planting and harvesting to drying and packing, making sure that every single product has passed our rigorous food quality and safety standards. We are HACCP, BRC, Kosher, Kosher for Passover, CCOF, and JAS certified.
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1869: ItÕs true, our family has been in agriculture nearly 150 years. We were the first to plant prune orchards in the Yuba and Feather River regions of Northern California, and weÕve led the way in the prune industry ever since.
Wilbur Packing Company
Wilbur Packing Company
Wilbur Packing Company
8.5 x 6 x 11.5 inches
Have questions about this item (0753421310097), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wilbur Packing Company, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This bundle includes THREE 6 ounce packages of Sunsweet Ones Individually wrapped pitted prunes. Plus, we include access to our specially created recipe book called. ''Recipes For Prune Lovers''. You will receive an access code to redeem online. It i...
Individually wrapped and delicious, Sunsweet Prunes are moist, juicy and full of nutritious goodness. Pop a few into your car, purse, or lunch. Your taste buds and body will thank you. Bite for bite better than fresh fruit. That's right, just one bit...
All natural. Preservative free. No fat. No cholesterol. Hand-picked, clean, ready to eat. Super plump. These giant French prunes are pitted and packed without preservatives by using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. St. Dalfour keep...
mpn: 084380953057, ean: 5056018955080,
st. dalfour giant french prunes are cleaned and vacuum-packed for a deliciously fresh plumpness that lasts for up to two months in the refrigerator. these prunes contain their natural pits and are preservative-free. have the prunes as-is for a quick ...